Supportive Outpatient Program
Course Requirements: Ordered by Court, Probation, or a counselor
- $900 for a 12-Week Program
- 2 hours per session to identify drug and alcohol use and the affects it has on the patient.
- Schedule is every Monday and Tuesday
- $200 Registration fee is required to start program
- Remaining balance of $700, will be paid in $100/weekly installments.
- Installment payments start 3 weeks after your first class. Installments must be paid by phone.
- MUST ARRIVE AT 5:00PM FOR FIRST CLASS
Clients referred by the criminal justice system and child protective service.
The SOP is designed to incorporate individual counseling and group counseling to support and sustain successful recovery from drugs and alcohol.
*Class fees non-refundable